Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up - 5/09/09

Okay, so I experimented with Phase 1 according to Gabriel Cousens. Had weird symptoms & switched to phase 1.5 for a few days. I then remembered something I had heard before about enzymes & not being able to always eat the same foods, and I wondered if my body is just tired of agave & cashews, and if maybe it doesn't have much to do with the sugars in the fruit/agave. So I licked my fingers after cleaning off the edge of thehoney jar, and I didn't have any bad reaction. The next day, I ate my yummy marinated cauliflower salad (the marinade had 1/2 cup honey in it), and no heavy feeling like I was getting with high-carb stuff before. I had lots of energy. So I'm back to "listening to my body". I'm still feeling heavy after eating agave, but I've used it a little in order to get lots of other nutritious goodies into me more easily.

Saturday, May 9

Breakfast: Don't remember, sorry.

2 quarts of green veggie juice: lettuce, celery, cauliflower stems and cucumbers

Lunch: flax crackers

Dinner: zucchini noodles with macadamia nut "cheese" sauce, falafel & diced tomatoes
orange chocolates: cacao powder, coconut spread/butter (this is ground-up coconut meat & not just the oil), orange flavor oil, and agave

At a wedding celebration: strawberries (I asked the server if they had any that weren't dipped in chocolate yet & she was happy to oblige!) and more of my orange chocolates

Bedtime snack: the meat of a young Thai coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment